The list below, taken from the Durham County Council website on Tuesday February 15, contains the planning applications that have been decided on this week.
- Single storey side extension, cladding of new extension and existing conservatory in black thermoPine wood cladding at 11 Tudor Drive, Tanfield, County Durham.
- Repair work to front elevation to replace 2no stone lintels, remove iron studs, replace fixings, restore jamb stones, repair indents and re-point to Durham Cathedral, The College, City of Durham, County Durham.
- Change of use from residential house (use class C3) to small HMO (use class C4) with associated internal modifications; conversion of the existing attached garage into habitable space, with the formation of a pitched roof over the garage and a canopy in front; and other external modifications to the existing fenestration at 10 Rowan Tree Avenue, Gilesgate Moor, County Durham. Status: request withdrawn.
- Release of condition no. 5 (Odor Reduction) in accordance with DM/21/01752/FPA at 37 North Road, City of Durham. Status: request approved.
- Advance notice for the demolition of a blockwork outbuilding at the Fairview Caravan site, Darlington Road, Barnard Castle, County Durham. Status: Prior notification not required.
- Slaughter, removal and replacement of 1No Charme (T1) at 16 Briardene, City of Durham. Status: raise an objection.
- Sycamore T1 – Dismantling section to leave monolith on client instruction due to poor structural integrity and being considered high risk. Sycamore T2 – Re-pollard sycamore at previous pruning points to reduce overhang of dwelling at Langton House, Langton, County Durham. Status: No objection.
- Chestnut T1 – fell due to illness and lost major limbs and became unstable at 25 North Lodge, Chester-le-Street, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Single storey rear extension, creating additional front support with retaining wall at 30 Murphy Close, Crook, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Erection of rear and side extension and new raised crestline at 5 Dallymore Drive, Bowburn, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Approval of matters reserved (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) relating to permission DM/16/00871/OUT at 15 The Pastures, Lanchester, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Two storey extension to side of dwelling, porch and tiled roof instead of flat roof to front and alterations to 2 Carrowmore Road, Chester-le-Street. Status: request approved.
- Application for a legal development certificate for the use of the property as a home for a young person in care aged 8-18 at 1 Park View, Fishburn, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Front elevation light signage display at Pizza Punks, 12 The Riverwalk, Millburngate , City of Durham. Status: request approved.
- Change of use of amenity space to outdoor seating area at front of unit and new store front at Pizza Punks, 12 The Riverwalk, Millburngate, City of Durham. Status: request approved.
- Legal Use Certificate for Use Class E at Unit 2B at Carpet Right, Unit 2B, Hermiston Retail Park, Consett, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Retention of rear detached garage (personal use) at 22 Raisby Terrace, Cornforth, Ferryhill, County Durham. Status: request approved.
- Demolition of two buildings and construction of an agricultural workshop/tool store building for general farm repairs. (18.3m x 24.4 4.9m eaves and 7.3m crest) at Strathmore House, Cleatlam, County Durham. Status: request withdrawn.
- Construction of first floor extension above two existing flat roof garages to provide office/therapy space for local business (use class E) at Church Bank Garages, Stanley. Status: request approved.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea Feed.